Whether treatment is obtained at a Prototypes facility or through a referral agency, our primary objective is to ensure that the needs of our clients are addressed. For many, Prototypes is their last hope. Their issues are often so complex, they have nowhere else to go. Through partnerships with local medical providers, social service agencies and the justice system, we reach those most in need.
Each year, we serve more than 10,000 women, men and children with individualized and comprehensive behavioral health services. Women who enroll in our residential treatment program can bring their children with them. In fact, all of our programs are focused on the needs of the entire family. Therefore, services are available for children separately or even while their parents are receiving care.
We also have expertise in the following areas:
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders
- Diversion and re-entry services for individuals who are formerly or currently incarcerated or who are at risk for incarceration or involvement with the legal system
- Detoxification and residential treatment for pregnant and postpartum women
- Services for individuals with serious and persistent mental illness
- Trauma-informed treatment
- Comprehensive care for chronic health issues
- Child welfare and family preservation
- Gender-responsive programs
- Outreach and services for individuals who are homeless